Saturday

Sad Love Quotes Poems: Dear Colin

Sad Love Quotes Poems: Dear Colin

Look a me, lovely and free.
Nothing, nothing can outshine me.
But then you leave, you start to go.
You left me standing in the snow.

I hold my breath I stay right there hoping soon you'd be aware,
Of the feelings I do hold,
standing in the freezing cold.

You crawl back on your hands and knees,
begging and begging for more of me.
I want to scream, I want to run, now I know what has to be done.

I turn around, to see your frown.
No sound comes from my mouth.
You start to yell, you start to shout.
Clearly you don't know what it's about.

I am not selfish, Im truely aware,
Of the feelings you do NOT share.
Suck the light from my eyes then you just say goodbye!?
BUT NOW you think that you have won!?
That is NOT how things are done!

spring turns to summer.
Summer turns to fall, I finally I leave once and for all!

Goodbye to you.
I'm sad its true.
But there is nothing we can do.

Do you remember the winter I met you?
You were pretending to tie your shoes,
Just so I would notice you.

We had fun, when it had begun.
But right now, no one has won.

Shut the door, unhook the phone,
think about what has been done.
When you're older you will see,
How much you truly do miss me.

But you always refused to belive, that I would be the one to leave.